- The Dashboard has been redesigned from the ground up for better clarity and organization.
- Manage your contacts list with new powerful tools like filtering, bulk actions, and predictive search.
- Popups were previously limited to one per audience segment, but you can now create as many different Popups as you wish for any given segment of your audience.
- You can now present a Product offering in a variety of different Popups without adding clutter to your inventory of Stripe products.
- Registration Rules are now split into separate Popup and Landing Page Offers, and regiwall settings are now configured as Free Access Rules under the new Website tab in Settings.
- Monetization Plans are now split into separate Popup and Landing Page Offers that can display different combinations of Products.
- Audiences are now configured in Free Access Rules and as Pageview Conditions in each Popup Offer.
- Performance metrics now appear in their own page, which can be accessed directly from the main navigation.
- The CRM page is now called Contacts.
- Integrations are now called Apps and can be accessed directly from the main navigation rather than from within Settings.
- Newsletter management is now accessed directly from the main navigation rather than from within Settings.